Rotary: The Power of Goodness
Share your Rotary Club stories in promoting the Rotary 7 Areas of Focus, One video per club.
Launching Date:september 01, 2023
Entries Closing Date & Deadline for Submission of Entries: March 31, 2024
Date for Announcement of Winner: Last Week of April 2024 date TBA
Evaluation and conditions:
- The decisions of the jury will be final.
- Length of Video: minimum of 2 minutes and maximum of 3 minutes
- The Videos will be evaluated in terms of inspiration, message content and technical organization (sound and picture quality).
- Video should be in conformity with Rotary’s Brand visual identity.
- The competition closes at midnight (timing set in which time zone)
- The competition winners will be announced on last week of April 2024 date TBA and notified by e-mail and phone, as well as published on Zone 21 web page.
- Videos posted on Zone 21B Youtube page garnering the number of likes will be accounted accordingly
A. Videos will be evaluated over a score of (100) points on the following standards/criteria:
1. Creativity & Weight of Impact to the Community (30 pts):
Entries must be the Rotarians initiative in Service Above Self and may include personal experiences and thoughtful observations.
Videos must reflect that the Rotarians are showing the whole world what is good in Rotary and how Rotary cares through the reflections on the video content.
Video should reflect one or more on the RI 7 Areas of Focus
2. Message Content (40 pts):
Video should have the information according to the template provided
Does the entry apply/address the theme of “Title of the Competition”?
Is the video relevant to the Rotary International Mission and Vision?
How compelling is the video?
Is the video presented in a logical sequence?
3. Technical Organization (20 pts):
Logos and technical content should be according to the RI standards branding
Avoid the use of the old wheel or logo, use only the new branding of RI.
How well is the video produced in regards to continuity, timing, camera operation, sound quality, editing and adherence to time limit of (3) minutes or (180 seconds)
Observe copyright for background music.
4. People’s Choice – Most Likes (up to 10 points)
The 10 finalists’ videos from each zone will be posted on Competition Webpage, Shutterfly and Zone 21 Facebook Page.
The videos will be ranked based on the number of ‘Likes’ and the corresponding points will be added to the final Judges’ score.
B. Deadline of Entries: Friday, March 31, 2024, Midnight Time Zoning
C. Announcement of Winners will be on the last week of April 2024 TBA, and notified by e-mail and phone, as well as published on Video Competition Webpage Zone 21 web page.
Organizing committee: Zone 21 Rotary Public Image Team
RPIC PDG Mykola Stebljanko-Rotary Public Image Coordinator Zone 21A
RPIC PDG Nijad Al Atassi-Advisor
PRPIC/PDG Gunes Ertas (Team Advisor)
ARPIC Dalibor Truhlar and ARPIC Vlad Popovici- D1910, D1911, D1912, D1913, D1920, D2232, D2240, D2241, D2490
RPIC Altan Arslan -Rotary Public Image Coordinator Zone 21B
ARPIC May Monla-Chaimtilly D2452
ARPIC Tatyana Georgieva- D2482
ARPIC Ljiljana Lainović -D2483
ARPIC Maria Delivoria-D2484, 2470
Advisor to RPIC Zone 21B / PP Cengiz Turgay